Cost of LASIK Eye Surgery
Is LASIK Affordable?
At Kremer, our goal is to make LASIK affordable for you. We offer a number of ways to put laser vision correction within reach of your budget. Learn more about the cost of LASIK eye surgery at Kremer Eye Center in PA, NJ & DE.
Here some things to consider with the cost of LASIK:
- Kremer provides a variety of financing options for laser eye surgery.
- You can also choose to pay for LASIK eye surgery using funds from your Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
Use our LASIK Affordability Calculator to compare the cost vs contacts and glasses!
How much is the cost of LASIK Eye Surgery?
There are multiple factors that go in to the cost of LASIK—for instance, where you live or which surgeons and technologies are used to perform your procedure can make a big difference. Remember: a low price is probably too good to be true. Always do your research. When it comes to your eyes, you don’t want to choose cost over quality.
Be sure to ask what is included in your LASIK fees. Here are some other things to consider when choosing your laser eye surgery provider:
- If you see a low price, it might mean outdated technology. Doctors who charge less could also be less experienced.
- “Discounted LASIK” may not actually be discounted after all. Oftentimes, these lower prices exclude the cost of your comprehensive eye evaluation, follow-up appointments, and other necessary tests.
- At Kremer, we’re always up-front about the total cost of your laser eye surgery procedure.
We Have Offices in Philadelphia and throughout PA, NJ, and DE.
For your convenience, the initial consultation, full evaluation, and follow-up care for LASIK can also be performed at several of our Kremer Eye Center locations in Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Horsham, Limerick or Springfield, PA or at our offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Wilmington, DE. Call 1-800-694-EYES to setup a consultation today!